Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The obligatory welcome

Hello all, and welcome to my little corner of the blog world. It's not much, but it's a home of sorts. You may ask, a home to what? And to that I'd say it's simply a home to what consumes me at the moment. I'd like to use this blog as a sort of journal for my adventures in Minecraft.

If you haven't heard of Minecraft by now from friends or others on the internet, I'll simply point you to its main website and let you explore from there. Needless to say it's a little game/experience that's gripped more than a few people with its simple yet appealing nature. Having dabbled a bit in the simpler, free version offered there, I decided to take the plunge and purchase the game to get my hands on the newer Alpha version that offers the more challenging "Survival Mode".

But this blog likely won't be only focused on Minecraft, as I'd also like to use it to bring light to other topics or stories of interest from time to time. In any case, I hope you stop by from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment